Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

See what happens when you give idiots a "badge"...?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh the irony, these guys are supposed to help us with security when they themselves plot ways to get around security.

Not defending the TSA here, but just remember how much it pisses us off when 1 or 2 idiots who just happen to be pilots do something stupid that makes the news. We all get mad when people make a big deal out of it and make comments about drunk or naked pilots.

There are a number of ways that you can criticize the TSA and make a valid case. This guy is a moron who just happens to be a TSA agent. Sorry, used to be a TSA agent.

I'm just saying...

Flame on.

-JP

Sorry, used to be a TSA agent.

I'm just saying...

Flame on.

-JP

In the 2 day ground school, do they teach the agents that pilots actually have an extensive background check and that most are not crack heads and that they're actually the last line of defense in airplane security? Also do they make a special emphasis on making flight crew experience through the security gate as miserable as possible? With or without a uniform? Always wanted to ask this but feared being arrested.

Just do what I did the other day going through in PHL; When they kept trying to engage me in conversation (I refuse to say even one word to these idiots), they (the two of them) said "Well, Captain, a little grumpy today, aren't we?". At which point, I broke my cardinal TSA rule and stated "No, not grumpy at all. Just not ever required to converse with you EVER."

The dumbfounded look on their faces was PRICELESS!

Peace.

Rekks

Clarification

In the 2 day ground school, do they teach the agents that pilots actually have an extensive background check and that most are not crack heads and that they're actually the last line of defense in airplane security? Also do they make a special emphasis on making flight crew experience through the security gate as miserable as possible? With or without a uniform? Always wanted to ask this but feared being arrested.

When I said "Used to be a TSA agent" I didn't mean that I used to be one. Ha ha. Just mean that HE probably isn't one anymore, as in "He used to be a TSA agent." I can see how that reads now.

Ha

That makes me laugh.

Latest resources

Back