• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Security over Freedom- The American police state

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So why didn't the guy just accept the citations the cops wrote him and hire a lawyer to get them thrown out of court? Honestly, some of these guys out there need to attend anger-mgmt courses. Pick the path of least resistance. When a TSA prick gives me grief, I speak up... to a point. Eventually I realize it's easier to shut up, let him do his job and move on. Now if my rights are violated, I'll file a report or charges. But to fight every battle in life.. honetly, it's a collassal waste of time.

This is the new world we live in. Face it.

What is your point?
-Liberals have been calling the shots in the Republicans party for years. Ultra-liberals have been in charge of the democrat party for years as well. Are you saying "less liberal" is the greater of two evils.....

-I have a hard time seeing people like McCain as conservative-by any stretch.

right. Proved my point. The village idiot has taken over. Ie- fundamentalist extremists like yourself. And you're absolutely awful for the country and the world. You're an American conservative version of the Muslims we're at war with. No room for anyone who doesn't think or believe just like you. Which polarizes everyone- people either conform or have to defend themselves- creating conflict everywhere you go.

Nice

Latest resources

Back