• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Second UPS class for Aug

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well the Airbus can't make it to 410. Way to go Dude, you made the enormous jump from 1900 to CRJ. You do not have the right to call an airplane that burns more gas to TOC than the all-up weight of the one you are currently flying, a POS.

capt. megadeth said:
I heard that people that don't know what they are talking about shouldn't open their yap.

Why would you say that I don't know what I'm talking about? Have you flown an A-300 to personally know that it's NOT a POS? I've talked to some UPS and FedEx A300/310 pilots and almost all of them say it's a POS.

410dude said:
Why would you say that I don't know what I'm talking about? Have you flown an A-300 to personally know that it's NOT a POS? I've talked to some UPS and FedEx A300/310 pilots and almost all of them say it's a POS.

I know someone who flew the spaceshuttle. They didn't say it was a POS.

My other bud drove an AMC Pacer. They said it WAS a POS.

410dude said:

BB told me you don't know what you are talking about.

410dude said:
I've talked to some UPS and FedEx A300/310 pilots and almost all of them say it's a POS.

I fly the A300 and its definately NOT a POS. It is quiet, fuel efficient, has tons of power, glass, GPS, and a very forgiving plane to fly. It even took a surface to air missle to the wing and still came back and landed...not many planes that can do that.

I suspect that I know more FedEx pilots than you and I have yet to meet one that has classified it as a POS.

410dude said:

Wow, I've talked to some pilots who fly the next airplane in your career progression....and they all say that it's a POS.

Imagine that.

If you want to bitch about the A-300, start a thread about it.

But don't drop into a thread with a bunch of UPS new-hires who are about to fly the thing and declare it a POS.

Unless you want everyone to see how jealous you really are.

Now go back to your RJ and remember that envy won't get you into that big jet....only experience will.

Yes, I'm being a d!ckhead, but no more than the jealous turd that shat all over this thread.

Enjoy your jet, new UPS guys! Here's to your first Helsinki layover!

Latest resources

Back