Second UPS class for Aug

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not yet but here's hoping..

I have not heard anything... still swimming in the pool hoping for the call... :)

Best of luck to everyone in the pool on getting a call soon!!

Last edited:
A second class, that would be great. Now we just have to work on finding out the info on it. Like how many, seat position, etc, etc.

Splash, splash, Holding on to the diving aboard. Been in here for a LONG time.
LLB

Has anybody tried calling the HR department at UPS to inquire about his/her status? I know they specifically say not to call in the applicant pool letter. But what if you are moving? Would that be a good reason? Call and update your address?

The More the Merrier

bohnzai said:
Someone I know got a call yesterday for a possible second class on the 29th. Anyone else?

Bohnzai,

Good news. You gotta figure the more classes they have the better chance we have, right? Maybe not, but hang in there.

Hawg

Calling UPS

Head said:
Has anybody tried calling the HR department at UPS to inquire about his/her status? I know they specifically say not to call in the applicant pool letter. But what if you are moving? Would that be a good reason? Call and update your address?

If you need to change your address you just go online to you app and that is the only part you can change. The rest you can not change. Also you can see if you application is still 'active'. I do it once every few weeks.

Hey Hawg, what do you think, MAYBE this time we will get call?????

Hope we all get out of the brown swamp soon. I have a good mind to call them up and tell them to shove it......HAHAHAA just kidding :) Still my dream job.

GB

I was told I was being slated for a class that would be "either late August or early September: just waiting for the word from training." I took that to mean the class after the Aug 18th one may or may not be in August. I'll definitely pass along more if/when I hear it.

First of all,

Congrats to all getting the calls. We are looking forward to seeing all of you down here! Just hope it's not a hot day when you ride the package car!:eek: I speak from experience. :)

Next, Okaythen is correct. There is a possibility of a second class in Aug., but they are just waiting for the go-ahead. Numbers/fleets are not known at this point. Pool numbers are unfortunately still in the 70-100 range. Take this with a grain of salt. When the question was asked, a ballpark number was thrown out; can be higher or lower.

I would post more, but we got information overload this past week. Good luck to you guys! Hawg, LLB, bohnzai, and everyone else - we'll see ya' down here real soon!

Rumors:
The upcomming newhires will be assigned to the 757 and the 300, for the most part.
The projection for 300 new hires is still the current official goal.

However, I believe the hiring will continue for a while (2¢).

Latest resources

Back