• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Second job while flying for Regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Many interesting experiences, in fact! I've been doing it for almost a year and a half. I almost didn't come back the second day.

I could only imagine... We had one or two mishaps where we had accepted HR's that were not "packaged" properly from the home and on the loader up into the bin that was made quite evident. One visual up close on this was enough to last a lifetime, I would look the other way after that one! ! ! .. o u c h. The cardboard boxes were already in bad shape to begin with, I could not bear to see what condition they were in upon reaching "final destination" or the showing. Fortunately most pax were nieve to the fact of what was being loaded into the bin and transported. Cardboard boxes + rampers + airline transportation= mess waiting to happen. It was amazing to see how careless some of these homes appeared to be when making that "drop off", surely the packaging left a lot to be desired. The embalming fluids mixed with high altitudes and low temps I am sure are not a sight that one would enjoy seeing at a final showing.

Delta Cargo had had more than one notable "incident" in HOU.:D

3 5 0

Dang, Skycaps get that much money? Sheesh sign me up!

who do ya think i'd have to talk with to get an interview...... seriously :D

Well, watching late night TV and all this talk about money....

Has anyone actually tried that crazy Matthew Lesko's book, "Free Money to Pay Your Bills With"

Just wondering if anyone has actually used it.

I Hear realestate is pretty good, but who knows how long the market will stay good

skycaps 100 bucks an hour??

4K/week???

yeah.

Sounds like the typical stripper who says she makes 3K/night...

:rolleyes:

RegionalFA said:
**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, i wish my parents had given me a car...

or hell, I wish I could have graduated debt free.

livin' the dream.

Bwahahahaa! Thank you RFA, I needed that. 'Wish you were flying with us this month, that would be good times!

Latest resources

Back