Seattle Corporates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AA717driver said:
Don't know but commonly it starts with a vertically challenged Chief Pilot... ;) TC

Not so in this case at least. The CP is a pretty darn good guy working under very difficult conditions from above. For the life of me I can't figure out why he stays around as I know he gets other offers from time to time. I think it's a northwest thing.

Spooky--yeah, I almost added "...or wacky principals or the non-aviation suits who run the department from downtown." TC

Spooky 2 said:
I think it's a northwest thing.
If the Northwest is home, it's hard to leave. I left for a few years, like an idiot, and now it's hell trying get a nice gig back home without good local connections.

AA717driver said:
Spooky--yeah, I almost added "...or wacky principals or the non-aviation suits who run the department from downtown." TC

I guess we know many of the same folks over there. Such a shame because this should be the finest corporate flight department in the US bar none. Good pay, second to none in the equipment department, great bunch of pilots IMO, and the most screwed up oversight from corporate headquarters that anyone could ever imagine. It's a wonder that they don't have someone quit every week instead of just once a month! Good manners and sympathy keep me from going into details and certainly this is not the forum for such but this place is over the top in the wacky factor if you get my drift.

Or

Spooky 2 said:
Not so in this case at least. The CP is a pretty darn good guy working under very difficult conditions from above. For the life of me I can't figure out why he stays around as I know he gets other offers from time to time. I think it's a northwest thing.

It could be a WIFE thing.

mobie said:
A new wife is easy to find, a great corp job is not.

Apparently, your wife doesn't get on this board... ;) TC

P.S.--Just talked to h25b. He's been getting abused lately--put away wet. It's good for him. Builds character. :)

3 wives

mobie said:
The present Mrs. M does not read this board, not sure of the first two.

e

NO wonder why there have been so many in your life!

Latest resources

Back