• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seat recline fight diverts another flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks bubba, was going to say the same thing too.
Please let's all debate common strategy on the internet. That's an even better idea.

Room, your disdain for thinking in a flight deck makes me think you're a hat wearer-
Without knowing how bad it got, and I never trust media reports, I don't see why one couldn't press on another 20 minutes, but then again- maybe the guy has a Harley he's trying to pay off and doesn't mind making an example of idiots bitching about seat reclining after 100 years of passenger service
Where's Louis CK on this

Don't really care to debate common strategy but I certainly don't mind spanking the armchair QBs

Carry on girls

I hear you on that room, but that's not what you said

One should always be careful what they say while "spanking"

I hear you on that room, but that's not what you said

One should always be careful what they say while "spanking"

I believe I just did.

Hey Dan,

Now you know why we all love Roomwithaview at Southwest so much--it's his sparkling demeanor and optimism. He's so uplifting, not to mention a genuine joy to be around! :beer:

Bubba

Too funny.....and for the record I'm not judging all SWA pilots by him! He sure is easy to get wound up, I would hate to see him at work like that. It appears his reading comprehension gets short circuited by his need to attack people or does SWA really have in your QNH that if a F/A says they have a passenger that wants to land now because they don't like their seat mate you just do it?

Thanks bubba, was going to say the same thing too.
Please let's all debate common strategy on the internet. That's an even better idea.

Room, your disdain for thinking in a flight deck makes me think you're a hat wearer-
Without knowing how bad it got, and I never trust media reports, I don't see why one couldn't press on another 20 minutes, but then again- maybe the guy has a Harley he's trying to pay off and doesn't mind making an example of idiots bitching about seat reclining after 100 years of passenger service
Where's Louis CK on this

Yeah that's my point. Like I said, I wasn't there so I'm not judging the crew so much as wondering exactly what info the cockpit crew got from the F/A's. But it seems the F/A's and the crew could have worked out a strategy to keep her occupied for 20 more mins while they continued on and had law enforcement meet the flight.

Ever get a tray table where one arm is bent down farther than the other, and the tray won't lay flat? This stupid gizmo is why.

Why do you need to use the tray table? To lay your lil head to take a nap?

Why do you need to use the tray table? To lay your lil head to take a nap?
10. use for an armrest for window-side arm when in a aisle seat
9. use for an armrest for aisle-side arm when in a window seat
8. use for an armrest for both arms when in a middle seat
7. use for an armrest when passengers are too large for their seat
6. use for an armrest when the mine's-bigger-than-yours businessman wins the armrest battle
5. use to put iPad on to read paper on multi hour DHs
4. use to put iPad on to watch media on multi hour DHs
3. use to put alcoholic beverage on when not in uniform and not DHing to duty
2. use to put fragrant tuna sandwich on

1. use to put iPad on to post on flightinfo.com when plane has wifi

Last edited:
You forget that almost every one of them has had a descendant of idiot racy change a diaper on them- drinks and iPad though yeah-
Not my food, arms or face

Latest resources

Back