Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

g159av8tor

Chicago Style
The good, the bad and the ugly? I've done a thread search and there isn't much there that's not ancient history. I've got an upcoming interview and would appreciate any gouge advice, etc. Thanks.

Tailwinds...

The former Chief Pilot quit and went to Boeing as a line pilot. The Asst. Chief is rumored to be returning to United. They've hired a few over the last year. I don't know what the problem is but you may want to find out.

Wouldn't Bank alot in this Flight Department?

Didn't Kmart just buy-out sears?

100-1/2

I spoke with one of their pilots about 7 months ago while we were both hanging out in the FBO. He seemed to like the job and the people. But he said it was common to fly 6-7 days per week. Not many days off. He said they didn't have enough pilots to get a break. Didn't sound like a schedule I'd like, but maybee some do.

Hopefully they are hiring to give themselves a break.

Good Luck to you,

I have an interview on Tuesday so I don't know.

But seriously, does anybody know anything to help a brother out??? I'll change my avatar if someone does.

Tailwinds...

I know a guy on the dojet shuttle out of PTK...he said their pilots fly a lot also. I don't know man, I know corporate is rolling the dice often, but the overall future of that company might be something to consider.

Good luck.

The good, the bad and the ugly? I've done a thread search and there isn't much there that's not ancient history. I've got an upcoming interview and would appreciate any gouge advice, etc. Thanks.

Tailwinds...

Just wondering how it went and what you learned about their flight department.

Latest resources

Back