• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

scumbag operator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That said maybe the insurance company requires time in type. Ours does.
Laughable. If your department got a new type that nobody has flown, would everyone get fired so they could bring on a crew with time in type?

I don't know if you are involved in the insurance side of the house in your operation, or if someone just told you that, but the "required time in type" lie is typically a way to get rid of someone you don't want to bring on. If You really do have to have time in type, whoever is incharge of your insurance should be dismissed without delay, taking the broker with him.

It disgusting to hear these guys on here letting the insurance company run their flight departments, by telling them who they can and cannot hire or left fly.

Laughable. If your department got a new type that nobody has flown, would everyone get fired so they could bring on a crew with time in type?

I don't know if you are involved in the insurance side of the house in your operation, or if someone just told you that, but the "required time in type" lie is typically a way to get rid of someone you don't want to bring on. If You really do have to have time in type, whoever is incharge of your insurance should be dismissed without delay, taking the broker with him.

It disgusting to hear these guys on here letting the insurance company run their flight departments, by telling them who they can and cannot hire or left fly.

True. I can use anyone with a jet sim check in the last 12 months. And I am new in the aircraft.

Latest resources

Back