scumbag operator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JJET44

Anyone know who the SCUMBAG operator is in Houston who is looking for an "entry Level Co-pilot" but is requiring time in type? Someone aught to tell him that someone with time in type is experienced and not entry level. Why doesn't he just come out and say what he means.......he wants an experienced pilot for low pay!!!

It could be someone who is BASEd on a STAR......

:confused:

but that's just a wild azz guess!

:eek:

Last edited:
As much as it sucks, in this economy the seat will fill fast... simple supply and demand...

Miss the good ol' days but feels like things are heading in the right direction.

As much as it sucks, in this economy the seat will fill fast... simple supply and demand...

Miss the good ol' days but feels like things are heading in the right direction.

They aren't. We peaked on Wed. The next 10 to 12 months will be a decline. That will be followed by a 2 year recovery before the US government hits the magical 115% debt to GDP ratio in late 2014, early 2015 and the world economy really tanks...hello second depression.

Start saving now guys...in 4 years we'll all be begging for a job at 7/11.

I hate to be pessimistic like that, but I just don't see our government doing what needs to be done to avoid the obvious fate.

They aren't. We peaked on Wed. The next 10 to 12 months will be a decline. That will be followed by a 2 year recovery before the US government hits the magical 115% debt to GDP ratio in late 2014, early 2015 and the world economy really tanks...hello second depression.

I hate to be pessimistic like that, but I just don't see our government doing what needs to be done to avoid the obvious fate.

HELP us now....PLEASE tell us how to stop it!

Of course they want a pilot for low pay. Don't they all? That said maybe the insurance company requires time in type. Ours does.

We peaked on Wed. The next 10 to 12 months will be a decline. That will be followed by a 2 year recovery before the US government hits the magical 115% debt to GDP ratio in late 2014, early 2015 and the world economy really tanks...hello second depression.

I think I got that same fortune cookie the other day. :rolleyes:

I tell you what, while you're looking into your crystal ball there Miss Cleo, why don't you rattle off what Tuesday's lotto numbers are going to be too.

Hi ksu - not busting your chops, but what do you find magical about 115%? CIA Fact Book - Public Debt, est 2009 and Wikipedia - List of countries by public debt

Take the power back from the government. www.fairtax.org

+1

I see this as about the only way to start solving our problems. It is one piece of extraordinarily simple legislation that would change many, many things for the better.

Latest resources

Back