• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Screwed By Airline Training Academy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get a good, aggressive, debt collection attorney by yourself. That way you do not have to share whats left of the "carcuss" of Ata with all the other students. Move for immediate court order to sieze a plane or two pre-judgement. And move ASAP. It is truly a race. Everyone for themselves....it's dog eat dog. Good Luck.

KlingonLRDRVR

Actually, maybe this is the right forum. The owner of ATA (the school) is a guy named Williams, a pilot for ATA (the airline). Also owns Discover Air, a BE99 outfit.

This guy literally walked away with hundreds of thousands. He started a class just a few *days* ago. Told the class if they paid in full (SIXTY THOU) up front, they'd be promised a job! Unfortunately, many took him up on it. This is more than bankruptcy, this is FRAUD! Many of the students are homeless as of tomorrow because he didn't pay the owner/landlord of the student housing for March, even though most students paid in advance.

THIS GUY WILLIAMS NEEDS TO BE BLACKBALLED! He has broken the faith and put over 300 pilots on the street after stealing their money.

Deny this guy a jumpseat, don't talk to him, challenge him to be a man and step up to the plate. I don't know...but he has hurt a lot of young pilots. Imagine if it were you. Let's take care of our own. I've offered my sofa to anyone who's kicked out of housing. FSI in Vero Beach has offered our student housing gratis for a week. I'm just mad as hell.

Rant over...thanks for listening.

Chunk

PS--I'm not one of the defrauded, I'm at FSI. I just feel horrible for these poor bastards.

No BE99's that I know of, but two EMB-120's and 4 J-31's although they got rid of the Jetstreams.

Discover flies jetstreams and brazilias...the Williams boys brought a brazilia into ORLa few months ago...likely a joyride funded by the ATA students watching on the ramp.

Blackball those jerks.

-j

Now what will the airline "ATA" say about Williams? Will they take any action, possibly?

HOPE SO

I SURE HOPE THEY DO SOMETHING TO HIM, I KNOW I WILL NEVER FLY ON ONE OF HIS FLIGHTS IF I FIND OUT HE IS PILOT

I heard a few students contacted the airline and they said there's nothing to be done. They obviously aren't responsible for his actions off duty.

Chunk

Once again I hate to sound like a broken record but the first to get a judgment against this guy wins and I'm not talking class action either. Get the jugement ASAP and then you can guarnish his wages from where he works. Speed is king...

KlingonLRDRVR

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back