Screw you Starbucks Coffee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YourNameHere said:
Isn't ExxonMobile owned by satan? I think I read that in an e-mail once.

Close... It's actually Proctor and Gamble that is owned by the Dark Lord. ;)

(don't believe me? look at their emblem on your toothpaste tube!)

You are such a tool. You get something in an email chain letter, copy and paste it up here and believe it to be true. How old are you? They let you fly airplanes? Are you really as dumb as what you have posted here or are you just trying to get a reaction? Do you really think that a company would respond to the troops saying that they do not support them, they know that they would be commiting business suicide.

Well I am still waiting for my money from Bill Gates for testing his Beta program, and my Old Navy gift card, and my Applebee's coupon.........

Seriously though, does anyone else have good friends forward this kind of BS to them, I have told many before not to, in one ear and out the other though.

yes n no

I was at a Starbucks in San Ramon, CA...just above the sugar and cream counter was a thank you note written by a Major or Light Col. (b&W photo) on behalf of his troops. Apparantly, this serviceman wrote to his brother and told him about how they all miss having Starbucks coffee. Long story short, Starbucks sent the goodies...how much?..alot. according to the letter, it was airlifted/airdropped via C-5.

Sem(per) - diem!!

jarhead said:
Did you read the link? That item is also addressed, but not in a "sound bite".

None-the-less, the rumor posted that started this thread is 100% false. Period!

Yes I did. I remember when it actually happened too.

Latest resources

Back