Scott AirCharter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey UAL Brat...

Did you hear the latest? Nora hired this guy to come on as a VP of marketing or something. Turns out the guy is her fiance. How do you like them apples?

SK:cool:

Thanks everybody for the info and opinions. I'll at least investigate the company it can't hurt.

Scott Air Charter at MKE

To update all of you that are wondering, Scott Air based at Milwaukee, currently operates 1 King Air B200, 2-King Air 300s, 1 Lear 35, 1- Citation V, and 3-Citation IIIs. There is an add on avcrew.com and planejobs.com since they are currently looking for another Citation III (650) Capt. If you are interested you can fax a resume to Scott Air @ (414) 744-0547.
For those of you that used to work there, if you remember Gary N. (CE-650 Capt.) he quit recently and took a job as an air traffic controller in Antartica! Must like penguins or something!

What a coincidence!!! My dad just bumped into Gary this morning in ORD I believe. He is on his way to the land o' the icebergs right now... Best of luck to him!

SK (a.k.a. PK) :cool:

Hey guys...

I'm currently flying a 650 and was wondering what those boys are getting paid up in MKE....Captain and FO.

Any info greatly appreciated!

For you that were wondering about the pay system at Scott, the way I understand it, the CE-650 guys get paid a base and then a daily rate when they fly.
The Capt base is around $32K the FO Rate $28K and the daily rate is $130/day. The CE-650s fly nearly every day and the pilots are on a 7-on/3-off schedule.

Latest resources

Back