Scheduling software

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Unwound

Can anyone recomend software utilized for scheduling a/c and crew in a small flight dept? If you have any recomendations please let me know. I am trying to find a program that includes a/c and crew schedule plus hotel and rental car tracers (prompts uswhen to get a hotel and car before trip and if trip cancels, flags the rooms and car to remind us to cancel) Basically, things like that-all the neat gimmicks.

Thanks

CTA FOS, best in the business, bar none. Don't even bother looking further. Check them out on their website www.cta-fos.com Take special note of their customer base - the who's who of Corporate Aviation.

Absolutely FOS. The cost is a bit higher than most programs, but it is the best scheduling/quoting system I've used. It has all the "gimmicks" you could ever want and the Tech Support is excellent. Program is updated frequently based mostly on customer feedback and requests.

I would append these postings and actually suggest you call a company in Ohio called IPC logistics, which has built a web-based interface to FOS. It works beautifully and makes a cumbersome program much easier to use. It also costs FAR less to use their version of FOS than buy your own (you are essentially using their database, etc).

You mean their is something better then the chalk board?

Yeah, thats what I thought until our lard ass scheduler swished by the chackboard one day and took out the entire week before thanskgiving with her polyester covered ass... that was when we bought FOS. Bless her not so little heart

Latest resources

Back