Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ImbracableCrunk

Unregistered Un-User
I previously had a Palm Treo 650. Such a great phone. And I used APDL. What a fantastic product! I heartily recommend it.

But now I have another phone . . .

Another tool, which is nowhere near as good as APDL, is using the roster sharing info at airlinemates.com. You can import your schedule to your phone or google calendar or iCal. You can also see when you share overnights with friends.

Unfortunately it's a free website and service, so don't expect a pay-for-service level of quality.

I use iCal on my macs and iPhone and have never seen APDL.

If part of the functionaility you're looking for is importing your schedule to a calendar you can access more easily from your handheld device...you may want to check this out:
http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=37118

It's how to import CSV or ICS files (SkedPlus+ at ASA exports either) to Google Calendar...

I have not found a good option. I highly recommend someone who avidly uses their iphone and wants to have a good side business to simply go to a freelancer software developer site like elance, freelancer.com, odesk. Put together your ideas and research what pilots you fly with would really like to see in an app, and then pay the $800 to have it developed.

I would gladly pay a good price for an app that rocks. If anyone knows of any option that already rocks I would greatly appreciate a link.

Adblock plus-- firefox plug in. +1. used adpl for many years. works great once you learn the ins and outs but NEEDS TO BE UPDATED AS MUCH AS LBPRO HAS BEEN...

Last edited:
APDL now charges to import your schedule to your palm. This "service" used to be free, and now makes keeping the palm logbook as prone to errors as a handwritten one.

Latest resources

Back