Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Scenic Airlines:current interview gouge needed asap. Thank you!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jmolina

filam01
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone has the current interview gouge for Scenic Airlines? I have an interview next week.

Can anyone provide me information that will be useful in passing the interview process? Such as technical questions? Scenarios? Simulator evaluation? What to expect?

Thank you for all your help ahead of time and God bless!

I would be suprised if the interview happens. Just got an email from a friend who passed his checkride and was furloughed in the same day, this week.

I would be suprised if the interview happens. Just got an email from a friend who passed his checkride and was furloughed in the same day, this week.

I work there and haven't heard that...although anything is possible as of late. They are fairly fat on FO's right now and need captains. As far as the interview goes...they didn't have us do the ATP test, although I heard it is back, I can't say for certain. The one on one interview will most likely be with the CP and the Asst. DO. Basic stuff such as read a METAR, TAF finger fly an ILS or other app. (I did ILS Long Beach). The sim is an ATC 810 and is fairly basic although flies kinda crooked. Take off from LAS do a turn or 2 and track a radial to BLD VOR. Do a hold, fly an app...think I did VOR 25L/R and thats about it. Make sure you can hold alt, heading and airspeed and do your best. Most people who don't pass the interview get the boot in the sim portion. Let me know if I can answer any other questions...they are in the middle of a merger with GCA right now and there is some turmoil here as a result(such as they may try to assign you to the GCA side and not Scenic)...just FYI. Good luck.

Last edited:
Thank you

Thank you for the information. I guess if I pass the interview process, I will be placed in the hiring pool for future FOs. Take care and fly safe!

Know jepp charts and plates. Three ways to ident BECCA on LGB ILS approach without NDB cuz the otters don't have ADF's. This was two years ago but sounds like same interview still. That's all I remember for now good luck the twotter is a blast. Anyone know if DM is still chief pilot?

Latest resources

Back