Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
STOP funding to ISRAEL now!!!!!

$3 BILLION dollars annually!!!!!

Wake up America. AIPAC is in CONTROL!!!!!

I'm not really worried about Syria I'm worried about these things migrating to other countries and even the us. These sick bastards without that much difficulty could kill huge amounts of people and bring commercial aviation to it's knees. Not to mention cripple the economy. What does Israel have to do with this? They're the only sane people in amongst the animals in that region.

I'm not really worried about Syria I'm worried about these things migrating to other countries and even the us. These sick bastards without that much difficulty could kill huge amounts of people and bring commercial aviation to it's knees. Not to mention cripple the economy. What does Israel have to do with this? They're the only sane people in amongst the animals in that region.

and leadership in the USA government that appears not to care

Best $3B we ever spent. Last democratic country in that ********************hole they call the middle east and u want stop funding them fighting terrorists? Are u stupid or just an complete idiot and an *********************************** to boot?

Best $3B we ever spent. Last democratic country in that ********************hole they call the middle east and u want stop funding them fighting terrorists? Are u stupid or just an complete idiot and an *********************************** to boot?

They move to the United States and then vote for Obama

Hell yeah its time to stop funding Israel

Word. This would solve at least 85% of the problem. And Isreal is no democarcy. It is Zionist nation whose government covienetly cries foul and then takes out innocent people in a nasty land grab.

Very funny. If Israel disappears then it's all bunnies and kittens sliding down rainbows.

If you get a chance, wake up. Along with all of Israel, they want Al-Andalus too. The west took that from the Muslims in a "nasty land grab", and deported the residents also.

If you knew where that was before Googling it, congratulations, you aren't ignorant.

Latest resources

Back