scab list by company

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
So, according to you, pilots either whipped out their checkbooks or "bobbed the knob", huh? Well, since you said you didn't pay, I guess we know which one you did.

As for the rest of us, we got the best job we could with the time we had, and worked our way up. I worked EMS for 3 years, working on an ambulance until I could find a flying job. If I had your skills, I guess I could have gone right to the top- right seat in a Beech 1900 for the whopping pay of minus $95.00 an hour.

I guess it all works out in the end.

NAIL ON HEAD

The scabs on the top of my list are the aa f/o scab nazis flying TWA metal out of TWA domiciles. I'm tired of hearing them whine to me about being displaced into St Louis while TWA captains are being furloughed!!

Re: PFT

KingAirGuy said:
Not real up on the whole PFT thing.

Basically you go to a flight school and pay to be a right seater and monitor the standby load meter?

Let me get you "up" on the PFT thing. PFT is when a pilot gains a job by his ability to pay. It has nothing to do with "training". When PFT was at its worst in the early/mid nineties, a 1500/200 hour CFI with $18K would be hired and the out of work (insert name of defunct airline) Captain would be rejected. That's PFT. I always wanted to call it PFJ, Pay For Job.

PFT'rs are not personally as bad as Scabs, but they have done the industry more damage than the scabs ever did. They proved to management that we, the pilot force, would take any amount of Cr@p in order to get to wear strips. Now the rest of us, are living with the results.

regards,
enigma

BTW, the rest of your post was right on.

PCLs vocal hardline on scabs is clearly a feeble attempt to regain self respect from PFTing, which is tantamount to scabing in most peoples books.

Sex with a barnyard animal may be the only way to restore his dignity from this egregious act.

Latest resources

Back