Saying Hello

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fish,

Do yourself a favor and take the LSAT. You'll thank me later.

Seriously, driving an airplane can be a great way to make a living but it is a stupid, stupid BUSINESS. Do you know how to make a small fortune in aviation? Start with a large one.

Keep chasing the flying dream because we all know it is at least as addictive as Starbucks. But find some kind of side business that you can pursue if flying jobs dry up or you lose your medical. I wish I had been given that advice 17 years ago when I started pushing throttles for a living.

Best of luck

Indianapolis Aviation was looking for a 414 or 421 charter pilot not too long ago. They are at Indianapolis Metro airport.

Aviation Charter Services at IND has openings every so often. They are near Raytheon. You might knock on their door next time you're in IND. Good luck.TC

Thanks AA! I'll be sure to do that. Usually my trips to Indy take me to Executive or Eagle Creek because of where my business' business is done but I'll have to make that a stop in the near future...off to google to learn more about them!

FF

hey fisherman, where do you fly out of in ohio? i am from there. if you don't want to announce it to the world, just PM me. i'm interested in moving back to ohio eventually.

Latest resources

Back