Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MarineGrunt

Will kill for peace.
I need new Jepp binders and don't feel like paying $200 to replace them. Does anyone use anything from Office Depot, Staples, etc? Links appreciated!

Happy New Year!
:beer:

Last edited:
I used 2 small(can't remember the actual size, just measure your Jepps), black 3" binders from Office Depot. They cost $1.99 each and lasted 2 years.

Yep, eBay! I got my one and only jepp binder for $14 (I think) on eBay. I stick my company airport directory and plastic enroute sleeves in binders from Office Depot.

I used 2 small(can't remember the actual size, just measure your Jepps), black 3" binders from Office Depot. They cost $1.99 each and lasted 2 years.
Found these on OfficeDepot. Any problem with the pages ripping out with only 3 rings? Call me cheap, but my flight case broke, headset needs replacement, Jepp binders are on the last leg AND I'm on first year pay - so something has to give!

Thanks for the info!

my flight case broke, headset needs replacement, Jepp binders are on the last leg AND I'm on first year pay - so something has to give!

All that damage and you are still on first year. Sounds like you need to take better care of your crap dude!

Happy New Year!

All that damage and you are still on first year. Sounds like you need to take better care of your crap dude!

Happy New Year!
Yeah, well... My wife usually throws all my crap at me when I get home, so I go through stuff pretty quick.:smash:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back