• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Saw this one coming....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know people who are from Europe and Asia, and they tell me they couldn't believe how many obese people they keep seeing in our country. Perhaps it's hormonal, perhaps it's environmental.

I can just see it now!

They will have templates, like the ones for the carry on luggage that says: "If your bag does not fit in this template, you must check it". The new ones will be a walk-thru template right before the gate with a cut out of a large human with a large "Back yard" and it will say something like: If your butt doesn't fit through this, you must buy two seats there, Tubby".

I will stuff my mouth with all manner of sweets and pastries while watching smutty television all the day long. I will stuff my mouth with fried foods and deserts all the evening long. My exercise will consist of walking to the mailbox to see if my disability check has come in so I can buy more beer, cigarettes, sweets, deserts, and pastries. You the regular consumer will accomodate me by altering every mode of public transportation, building, etc. etc. etc. so that I can maintain my ponderous bulk and still pretend to be a normal member of society.

Could this be the start of the loyal order of the fatass creed?

I say let them and not us pay for the gross neglect of their bodies.

To the ones who can't help it (they are few) let mercy be plentifull.

RT

Hormanal.....RIIIIIIIIGGGGGHT.

I guess the blivets are referring to the "hormone" that kicks in when you hit 350 lbs.

You know, the one that tells your brain to get your fat a$$ off the couch and quit shovelling Double Whoppers and buckets of KFC down your gullet before your heart explodes.

I know it was only a matter of time before this ended up in court, but it is still unbeleivable.

Here it is: LAA Lard-Ass Airlines to cater to people of size (or whatever politically correct term we must use this week).

We will use freight aircraft, palletize the lardasses, load them on with a forklift, feed them leftover meals from a bucket (first class only) with a trough in coach and charge them a per pound rate...

Anyone got a better idea?

Pun Intended

This lawsuit should be the mainline pilot's dream come true.

The court will rule that every airliner must carry at least 25 double-sized seats in case the gravitationally challenged should wish to be accomodated.

Since the RJ can't (ok pretend it can't) make money like that, all the RJ airlines will go out of business. Then the fat cats in the cockpit will be able to carry the fat cats in the cabin.:D

It wont be a problem for the major airlines, since half the seats are empty anyway. They can just block 13 rows of 3 across and everybody will be happy.

All the mainline pilots will be recalled to carry the influx of former RJ passengers. It's the poifect solution.

They did file the suit in the 9th Circuit right?

PS. In case the gravitationally challenge don't show, non-reving will be a breeze.

Last edited:
Ah, the MTV-ization of American culture. Why should anybody take responsibility for their own actions anymore? Honestly, if you wanna down 4,000 calories a day and sit on your duff, be my guest. But don't blame Southwest or anybody else for "discriminating" against people with your "disability"! I think if I were truly disabled and somebody tried to blame their own sloth on a "disability", I'd smack the crap outta them!

I'm gonna go hit something, listen to Denis Leary, and rant about why people are morons.

lol...Dennis Leary is awesome.

Heh, and leave it to Surplus to try and turn a thread about obesity into an argument about scope! :D

Latest resources

Back