Saw A Freedom(scab)Air Airbus on the United Mx Ramp in DEN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet Raven

About a month ago I saw a Freedom Air Airbus on the DEN United Mx ramp. Painted burnt yellow with red letters. Any insight on this one? What’s that all about?

Is UAL selling airbuses to a scab airline?

Jet Raven said:
Noted Thanks

JR
I bet if the other Freedom Air had an Airbus, you'd be standing there all alone shaking your fist at it and your buddies would be flying it, giving you the finger, laughing all the way back to their 120,000.00 dollar home mortgage.

Jet Raven said:
About a month ago I saw a Freedom Air Airbus on the DEN United Mx ramp. Painted burnt yellow with red letters. Any insight on this one? What’s that all about?

Just FYI, Freedom Airlines, known because it was originally created as a whipsaw tactic, is no longer the same thing.

I know the name "Freedom Airlines" will forever be associated with "bad", but the fact of the matter is: Mesa Air Group retained the operating certificate. For some reason, MAG will use this operating certificate to fly Delta Connection out of orlando in ERJs. These pilots are ALPA members, on the regular Mesa Air Group seniority list, and were involuntarily displaced from the closure of CLT.

None of these guys are "scabs" and I don't think any of them are original "freedom Scumbags". Please don't deny these guys jumpseats or harass them because of ignorance.

Thank You...

Jet Raven said:

Yet another poster either confused about the the true meaning of the word SCAB, or unable to find suitable adjectives to express their thoughts, and lazily usurping the worst word they can think of.

Jet Raven, SCABS are creatures that crossed a picket line to steal somebody's job. The original freedumb folks, as stupid as they are, are not even remotely in the same category. The last large group of SCABS was in 1989. Well before you or I started flying professionally.

Latest resources

Back