• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beechdriver32

Interesting reading.

http://www.savefrontier.org/

Especially the post dated 6 Aug 2009. Interesting historical analysis and the comments sound a lot like the stuff floating around here.

Good luck guys, I really think you would have liked it at Southwest.

I hope there is good news today at 2:30.

BD32

An F9 Jumpseater said some sort of announcement today at 2:30.

He didn't sound hopeful. He wasn't happy with their union-and seemed like they were sold up the river by the few at the top who wouldn't even consider the first SWA offer.

Of course, maybe all BS since he was getting a free ride.

I guess we'll find out in a few hours if he was correct.

Hope things are OK, they all seem like good dudes.

Dunno know, but he was pissed that they didn't even answer the SWAPA proposal. He believes that 80% of them would have LOVED the staple offer. Now he's afraid he'd lose his job.

Then he tried to explain the Midwest/Republic/Shuttle America mess and I got pretty confused. Pretty easy for me, though. Lots of holding companies and lists within lists and fences and....

Really just hoping that doesn't happen at SWA/AT.

'At least the senior Captains got to stay on a Captain list, too bad the planes are going away' was the quote I'll remember.

I havent' heard any mention of F9 dumping the 'Bus. They have been taking deliveries of new ones throughout last winter into this spring - at least.

Gup

At first the F9 group was ecstatic that Republic won the bid to purchase the company and not WN, and now, all they do is bash Republic and Bedford.

Now I see the company alot of us took pride in to work for, become a place of low morale and back biting.

Frontier employees, Bedford is treating you all like God's and deserve everything you want, while the 3 companies that made him all the money to purchase you, the employees are treated like we do not matter and we do nothing to contribute to the success of the company.

Start thinking of ways to contribute to the return of profitability to Frontier instead of all the complaining. My job is at stake just has much as yours

Quit whining......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back