SATSAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G-force the poet

It's a miracle!! G-force actually thought up of somthing new to post instead of writing "Go back and read all the other posts" or "Stop drinking Koolaid...you koolaid drinker you." I agree with everyone else about his negative attitude. I know this guy and yes...he has been fired from alot of places for alot of really dumb things in which he blames everyone else. G-force if everybody sucks so bad and you are so smart, why don't you just start up your own 135 operation? I mean I think it would be really easy for you to do with all that knoweledge, right? As least that's how you make it sound dogging everybody. Then we could all get on here and dog your operation.

Last edited:
Big AD for Pilots @SATSAir

if one were to check findapilot.com,they would see a BIG AD for pilots at various locations for SATSAir positions.If a pilot wants to fly SE-piston pounders,with no APPROVED known-icing equippment,then GO-FOR-IT!!!

Before one does this,DO A SEARCH and READ ALL OF THE OTHER POSTS ABOUT THIS OUTFIT,and then if one does not agree,then find ANOTHER PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYER!!!!!

g force,

why would one need known ice in florida or nc in the summer? what is your fixation on flying an airplane with known ice?

you moron, if your op specs don't allow for flight into known ice, you don't fly in the clouds where the ice is found.

i still say you're afraid to fly single pilot ifr. the cirrus is so well equipped and automated, we could put a dummy in the right seat for you to keep you company.

by the way, i'm looking forward to the cirrus jet. boy, it will ruffle your feathers when that comes out for sure.

if one were to check findapilot.com,they would see a BIG AD for pilots at various locations for SATSAir positions.If a pilot wants to fly SE-piston pounders,with no APPROVED known-icing equippment,then GO-FOR-IT!!!

Before one does this,DO A SEARCH and READ ALL OF THE OTHER POSTS ABOUT THIS OUTFIT,and then if one does not agree,then find ANOTHER PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYER!!!!!

SATSair has found a clever loophole to get around the known icing issue. It's probably too complicated for G to understand, so I'll try to explain it in small words:

Known Ice=No fly

Clever, huh?

job search guru "g force"

i think i can sum up his profound advice. but before i tell you, read all of his other posts and if his BS is not for you, then find another thread.

i think what he is spouting is if you don't want to work there, then don't... but somewhere laced within all the dribble is this inate preoccupation with a cirrus that could fall out of the sky in June if one were to fly it at arounf FL 370. where all the ice is in summer.

Climbmaggot

i think i can sum up his profound advice. but before i tell you, read all of his other posts and if his BS is not for you, then find another thread.

i think what he is spouting is if you don't want to work there, then don't... but somewhere laced within all the dribble is this inate preoccupation with a cirrus that could fall out of the sky in June if one were to fly it at arounf FL 370. where all the ice is in summer.
A competent pilot does not have to bash other members on this website.Have a little class instead of being such a drip.Line guys rule!

trailer,

we're trying to get G force to quit worrying about the cirrus being a light airplane designed for a specific mission which by the way has succeeded as far as SATS is concerned. G force can't understand why a payin customer would get in a cirrus instead of his fancy king air with "known ice" we're slamming him for not seeing the forest from the trees. we're actually trying to get him to wake up and smell the coffee. A cirrus is fine if you keep it out of ice. you can't fly it for hire and fly into known or forecast icing conditions. in the winter(you don't see SATS with bases up in Presque Isle Maine do you?) the deep south rarely ever sees long periods of icing conditions with low decks.

G force needs to realize that sometime a business plan can succeed despite it not being totally in line with a perceived reality. G force needs to step out of the box and say, "wow" " SATS is really doing well with that little Cirrus. Hmmmm. go figure. Ida thought people might be concerned about it not having know ice certification." (of course, It does have TKS which is a form of icing protection)

Last edited:
SATSAIR business model includes getting rednecks and jetset wannabees to fork over cash equivalents for 'shares' of ownership based on $3/4M and charter rates over $700 per hour. Alot of it up front. FOR SINGLE ENGINE - HONDA SIZED Aircraft. The next time I see one of you guys load up 3 bodies plus bags and your [easy] 275# and fly for 3 hours, I will be on the phone with your POI. Just because you are single engine and not required to keep W/B docs like the bigboys with 2 motors, does not absolve you of the responsibility to adhere to the regs and a/c limitations.

The problem is akin to other fractional programs where you mix "owner" flights with your "AeroCab" numbered flights and to the general public, you look like just another SR22 idiot blowing the limits of your aircraft.

It is interesting that Skip feels compelled to come on here with drivel asking for a ton of time to fly single engine HP aircraft and telling us what a great company it is. Yeah, I suppose when you can take 3 people and simultaneously bend them over, remove the contents of their wallet and proceed to pound them in the arse for $700/hr because of their ignorance? America, what a country, I love it [your best Yakov Russian accent inflected]

If it was such a great company, people would be asking or climbing each other's backs to get an interview. Wait, no, some sap feeling like an idiot because he is making $32k as a taxi-driver wants us all to say, wow, kool, can you get me an interview? Sign me up! SE Piston at night IMC over the Blue Ridge Parkway with MEA's @ 8 and ice reports at 3 and above! Can I get a big, WOO f'n HOO!!?!!

100-1/2

RE: OUTSIDE the REGULATIONS!!!

SATSAIR business model includes getting rednecks and jetset wannabees to fork over cash equivalents for 'shares' of ownership based on $3/4M and charter rates over $700 per hour. Alot of it up front. FOR SINGLE ENGINE - HONDA SIZED Aircraft. The next time I see one of you guys load up 3 bodies plus bags and your [easy] 275# and fly for 3 hours, I will be on the phone with your POI. Just because you are single engine and not required to keep W/B docs like the bigboys with 2 motors, does not absolve you of the responsibility to adhere to the regs and a/c limitations.

The problem is akin to other fractional programs where you mix "owner" flights with your "AeroCab" numbered flights and to the general public, you look like just another SR22 idiot blowing the limits of your aircraft.

It is interesting that Skip feels compelled to come on here with drivel asking for a ton of time to fly single engine HP aircraft and telling us what a great company it is. Yeah, I suppose when you can take 3 people and simultaneously bend them over, remove the contents of their wallet and proceed to pound them in the arse for $700/hr because of their ignorance? America, what a country, I love it [your best Yakov Russian accent inflected]

If it was such a great company, people would be asking or climbing each other's backs to get an interview. Wait, no, some sap feeling like an idiot because he is making $32k as a taxi-driver wants us all to say, wow, kool, can you get me an interview? Sign me up! SE Piston at night IMC over the Blue Ridge Parkway with MEA's @ 8 and ice reports at 3 and above! Can I get a big, WOO f'n HOO!!?!!

100-1/2

You are exactly right!! This aircraft,SR-22,cannot carry 3 pax plus the pilot,and bags,and stay within the legal gross max gross weight limitation,and still carry fuel for the trip!!

One pax plus a pilot plus some bags and a fuel quantity that meets the reg requirement is more like it!!!

Latest resources

Back