Sat-mdw

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyChicaga

Question for the SWA folks if you don't mind. I'm soon going to start commuting from Chicago to San Antonio, and I've been looking at using SWA primarily for the commute because of the destinations we serve (bypassing deadheads). Any commuters know if the SAT-MDW run is heavy for commuters? I figure there are more commuters from SAT to DAL or HOU, but I do know that MDW is a huge commuter base, so I thought I'd ask.

Also, do any of your aircraft have the second jumpseat up front? I have flown on the -700 and just recently the -300, and only been up front twice. I know the -300 didn't have the second jumpseat, but I honestly don't remember if the -700 did or not.

Thanks for the information!

Question for the SWA folks if you don't mind. I'm soon going to start commuting from Chicago to San Antonio, and I've been looking at using SWA primarily for the commute because of the destinations we serve (bypassing deadheads). Any commuters know if the SAT-MDW run is heavy for commuters? I figure there are more commuters from SAT to DAL or HOU, but I do know that MDW is a huge commuter base, so I thought I'd ask.

Also, do any of your aircraft have the second jumpseat up front? I have flown on the -700 and just recently the -300, and only been up front twice. I know the -300 didn't have the second jumpseat, but I honestly don't remember if the -700 did or not.

Thanks for the information!

Ooh, SAT huh? Fun airport.

There are very few sat-dal commuters due to the seniority of dal. Most everyone that lives in sat commutes to hou. A few new hires from sat may commute mdw until they can hold hou. There might even be some junior CA's doing sat mdw but overall it's sat hou.

Excellent, thanks all. Only four with one jumpseat? Wow. I didn't know there was that few.

Latest resources

Back