• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SAPA "Negotiations" Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is no "allowing" it. They're non union and will take what they get. But, Mgmt. knows if a substandard contract is forced on them they won't be non union for long.

Now THAT is funny!
Obviously you don't have any recollection of just how our last few union votes went?

Sure I do. The company gave you a cup of kool aid and butchered your health insurance. Then you coat-tailed Asa's sacrifice and hard work on a contract and got Asa +$1, and another cup of kool aid.

Sure I do. The company gave you a cup of kool aid and butchered your health insurance. Then you coat-tailed Asa's sacrifice and hard work on a contract and got Asa +$1, and another cup of kool aid.

Man, that koolaid must be some powerful stuff?
It's very hard to understand how such a large group can be so easily led by someone who thinks joe smith found gold tablets in his back yard and started a religion in the late 1800's. oh yeah, they're all chuck Yeager pilots over at mainline skywest.

They're 401k is better than ours Nevets. So is their quarterly bonus system and a few more things just to name a few.

No, our matching is better. And we also get a B fund contribution. They have the same performance+ plus quarterly bonus as well.

No, our matching is better. And we also get a B fund contribution. They have the same performance+ plus quarterly bonus as well.

You really need to do your homework Nevets. I wish I had gone to SKYW back in the day. A friend of mine hired around the same time has upgraded and makes much more than our CAs. But keep telling yourself this mess at XJT is better. You have your head in the sand.

You really need to do your homework Nevets. I wish I had gone to SKYW back in the day. A friend of mine hired around the same time has upgraded and makes much more than our CAs. But keep telling yourself this mess at XJT is better. You have your head in the sand.

I never said that this mess at XJT was better. What I said is that our 401k matching is better and that we have the same performance plus bonus (just that our performance sucks). Check your contract, section 25, page 154. As for overall compensation, you have to calculate it as total compensation divided by total block hours flown for a true comparison.

Last edited:
There is no "allowing" it. They're non union and will take what they get.
Pinnacle was union ALPA and they took what they got: an industry bottom concessionary contract or be jobless. They voted yes by an overwhelming majority. So even as "union" they still took what they get.

Pinnacle was union ALPA and they took what they got: an industry bottom concessionary contract or be jobless. They voted yes by an overwhelming majority. So even as "union" they still took what they get.

Actually, if they were non-union, it would have been worse.

Actually, if they were non-union, it would have been worse.

Really? Their top Captains took around a 40% cut and the bottom 2/3 will be eventually dumped.

Ya, thank god they had ALPA?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back