San Diego Corporate Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G100driver said:
I would too ... anyone who spends as much time as he does on these boards might need to find another line of work! ;)
He's spending way too much time up in Idaho riding his motorcycle. I quess he doesn't like the deal we cut with him - he paid for his type rating and pays me $100 per flight hour plus all of his personal expenses to fly with us. Now that we've moved up to a Falcon 50 I'm sure that I can find some one else willing to pay more - then he can ride his bike full time.

'Sled

psysicx said:
You could afford to rent or buy a condo. Housing is coming down.Shoot gas is under $3.00.

Zzyzx clearly lives in LaLaLand. Gas is over $3.25 in San Diego last time I visited there.

psysicx said:
www.gasbuddy.com. Click on Ca then San you will see I'm right. Your the only one in Lalaland.

I don't care what your little website tells you......I live in SAN, and the last time I filled up my car, premium gas was 3.40 something a gallon....and that was on a military base.

As for affordable housing, I could sell you my "cheap" 3 BR condo for a great price........how about $650K, or you could rent it from me for.....say $2100 a month? Very inexpensive compared to the average around here.

Lead Sled said:
I'm thinking about replacing the guy I fly with. Anyone interested in moving to San Diego?

OH OH OH pick me pick me!!!!

Think he'd forgive me? ;)

Its not my fault you don't search for a good price. I hope that website helps you. Also for rent check out craigslist. 650K for a house you could bid a 100k under asking price and get it.

Eagle-ista said:
Sled, your search is over!

Just don't make me undercut English by too much...
What's this undercut thing? The better word choice would be "out bid". How do you guys think I can afford to live here in Paradise? Talk is cheap, show me the money.

'Sled

Lead Sled said:
He's spending way too much time up in Idaho riding his motorcycle. I quess he doesn't like the deal we cut with him - he paid for his type rating and pays me $100 per flight hour plus all of his personal expenses to fly with us. Now that we've moved up to a Falcon 50 I'm sure that I can find some one else willing to pay more - then he can ride his bike full time.

'Sled
HEY! I didn't even get to ride today...

We were too busy on the lake with the ski boat.:D

PS- If I promise to wash and wax your convertible can I have my job back?

Latest resources

Back