San Diego Corporate Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyguy03

I am currently at 920 total 135 multi. I just got offered an Aug 7 class date with Pinnacle. I am trying to avoid going to the regionals. Does anyone know of anything in the San Diego area? Thanks

San Diego is home to some of the best QOL-oriented corp departments in the country. I know of 2 great and 1 good position that were filled in the past 2 months. Most of the operators seem to choose personality over high flight times when hiring. However, getting noticed by a quality operator with your experience level could be tough. Have you looked into any of the charter outfits @ CRQ or SEE? Flying for a local charter company is a good way to build experience and make some connections. The QOL will suck but it can't be any worse than the QOL/pay situation during the first few years @ Pinnacle.

Flying for a quality corporate dept in San Diego was my dream before I ever took my first flying lesson. Good Luck!

I'm also looking for a corp gig in San Deigo/Carlsbad area, 3400tt, 900 pic turbine, 800 jet sic, LR-Jet type

I'm new to the area, really would like to get out of charter. I'd like to break into a CL600 or Gulfstream.

Can anyone give me some good starting points?

keatts

keatts said:
I'm also looking for a corp gig in San Deigo/Carlsbad area, 3400tt, 900 pic turbine, 800 jet sic, LR-Jet type

I'm new to the area, really would like to get out of charter. I'd like to break into a CL600 or Gulfstream.

keatts

Why limit yourself. How about GLEX and Falcon. You never know, the WSCoD might have future in corporate aviation.

keatts said:

keatts

Focus on only a few flight departments at a time. Show that you really want to work for there comany with knowledge of what the business does and a little history. Always establish a relationship or have friendly conversation with the secretary. Get her name and try and get her to remember yours.

Hey HMR, mind naming a few of those companies? I'm look'n for a G550/450 position out there part 91. Anybody fit that? Thanks!

Go to Pinnacle, numbnuts!

flyguy03 said:
I am currently at 920 total 135 multi. I just got offered an Aug 7 class date with Pinnacle. I am trying to avoid going to the regionals. Does anyone know of anything in the San Diego area? Thanks

8 years ago, I had more than your TT. I'd have given my left nut to get a job on a CRJ! WTF is your problem? Go to a regional and get some quality turbine time BEFORE you try to return to San Diego county for that corp job.

Damn! Go through that whole process of going to MEM to interview just to turn it down??? Maybe you need to stay a CFI for another 5 years and reconsider...

Latest resources

Back