• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

San Diego Airport closed for Bush

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your all boring me to death. I went out and drank loads of beer with some friends from south africa. Bush is a freaking wanker and so are TFR's. The whole southern california area has been covered with the bastards all weekend and this week too. So get used to it. This country isn't about responsable people doing reasonable things anymore. Its about wankers ruining it for all of us. Go on duat and get the graphical TFRs if it really pisses you off call your freaking congressman dont bother us. Go drink some beer. Wanker

"That potus is not only ruining our military, but also the atc system"

You sir are an idiot...

Sorry I don't usually respond to stupid statements...well a few, but this Bush bashing by inane junior jet jockeys is out of control.

The military is much better off with Pres. Bush than it was with WJC.

MYF...busy corporate airport......Things must have REALLY changed in the last few years!

Presidential travel has always affected airports, nothing new, while the ring and influence has expanded since 9/11 net effect, if you actually do a proper preflight to include NOTAMS, its not a big deal.

Sure its a pain when you cant get home right when you want to, has happened at our home airport a few times in the last couple years, it is just part of the game now.

Latest resources

Back