• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sacramento

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The girl I met this week during training...I just found out that Sunset not only made her pay her own way to training, lodging and food, but they also made her PAY FOR TRAINING!

I met Dan last year at a party and had a great time with him, but the operation just went down the tubes in my book.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

English said:
The girl I met this week during training...I just found out that Sunset not only made her pay her own way to training, lodging and food, but they also made her PAY FOR TRAINING!

I met Dan last year at a party and had a great time with him, but the operation just went down the tubes in my book.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

in my experience, they dont "make" anyone pay for anything. they might feel out the situation, and see if the prospect offers anything up, and then theyll be all over it like stink on a skunk, but they have never MADE anyone pay for any training...to my knowledge ;)

I thought Sunset had a really good reputation.

I met a Sunset new hire today in training. She had to drive 7 hours to the training center, then pay for her own hotels and meals for two weeks! Yikes! Is this normal with charter companies? Doesn't seem right.

English, you posted this SAME quote last year. Whats your gripe with these guys all about? We only have two female pilots and neiuthe rof them are in training right now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back