• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sacramento

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
U in Sac? Isn't there a PC12 that flies into Mather that belongs to a mortgage co. from Colorado? Have you tried them? Don't remember the tail # or the co. but they were planning on purchasing a Citation I think.. Havn't heard from those guys since.. I actually met them there @ MHR... I'm wondering if they'v received order of their jet?

JediNein said:
Let's see... Starbucks is hiring. So is McDonalds, Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Wal-Mart, Target, Cingular, NEC, Washington Mutual, Bank of America, and a whole host of other companies for all sorts of positions.

Are we talking flight dept. positions??

Try Java City. Their corporate headquarters is in Sacramento and they are a growing company. Probably pay better with better benefits and better stability than any flying job in Sac. Definitely better than any CFI jobs.

pa56pa said:
Sunset Aviation is located @ Napa Co...

I thought Sunset had a really good reputation.

I met a Sunset new hire today in training. She had to drive 7 hours to the training center, then pay for her own hotels and meals for two weeks! Yikes! Is this normal with charter companies? Doesn't seem right.

Back in 1999 Intel ran a shuttle into Mather a few times a day. I don't know where they are based or if they still have this shuttle.

sleepy said:
Back in 1999 Intel ran a shuttle into Mather a few times a day. I don't know where they are based or if they still have this shuttle.

They were based in San Jose...but don't know if they are still doing it anymore.

Woodland? haha...i dont think Woodland even have any planes anymore since the two big guys split off and took all the turboprops with them!

pa56pa said:
Sunset Aviation is located @ Napa Co...

Negative...Sunset HQ is Novato, but they have airplanes at Executive, Hayward, Concord, and Santa Rosa as well.

English said:
I thought Sunset had a really good reputation.

Sunset had a good rep, but that whole Aerosmith thing gave people a bad perception, even though he did nothing more than grab an opportunity that was given to him and run with it.

English said:
I met a Sunset new hire today in training. She had to drive 7 hours to the training center, then pay for her own hotels and meals for two weeks! Yikes! Is this normal with charter companies? Doesn't seem right.

Cant defend that one...it stinks :(

Now if Modesto isnt too far outa your range, I know of a king air job or two down there...drop me a PM.

Last edited:
Ill Mitch said:
They were based in San Jose...but don't know if they are still doing it anymore.

Say there Mitch, just clicked on your link.
When you lived in Russia, were the walls in your room padded ?

kingairyahoo said:
Now if Modesto isnt too far outa your range, I know of a king air job or two down there...drop me a PM.
Are you talking about Sky Trek? I always liked those guys.

Bingo, we have a winnah!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back