Sacramento

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
psysicx said:
Is there any jobs in the Sacramento area?

If you would state your experience, it might be a little easier for somebody that DOES know about jobs to figure out whether or not you qualify. Since you have dodged that question already, I doubt anybody will go out of their way to tell you about any jobs.

psysicx said:
ARE there any jobs in the Sacramento area?

Don't know but I have a suggestion. I've mentioned this before - why don't you list your experience in your profile? People might have more info if they knew your qualifications.

Why don't I list my experience? Because I'm not looking for a job.

Just my 2-bit advice...

HMM

Didn't psysicx post on this board not so long ago he had 1000 TT?? Got to give this guy credit, he is asking info on every job opportunity from Central to Southern California.....the only problem is he is a few thousand hours, an ATP with few type ratings short of the jobs he has inquired about. I am just guessing, however, because he won't let us help him by posting his quals. If I was a C172 driver, I probably wouldn't either.

With that stated.......Isn't Sunset Aviation in SAC hiring King Air drivers?

PseudoName said:
...Isn't Sunset Aviation in SAC hiring King Air drivers?

nope...unless you are current and qualified (or at least willing to buy your own type) :rolleyes:

Yea... whats up w the empty profile?? What kind of job are you looking for anyway? a jet job? or CFI? Sunset Aviation is located @ Napa Co... Woodland Aviation is up in the Sac area, not sure whether its MHR or SAC... I'm sure there ARE a few more. Perhaps knockin on a few doors personally may help ya...

Thread recal....

I don't know about psysicx's level of interest in the Sac area corporate market, but I'm sure interested. Knocked once on Woodland's door, no joy thus far. Will definitely look into Sunset's operations. Any others?

Let's see... Starbucks is hiring. So is McDonalds, Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Wal-Mart, Target, Cingular, NEC, Washington Mutual, Bank of America, and a whole host of other companies for all sorts of positions.

What are you looking for? A GV international captain position or someplace where you stay at home and they mail you checks?

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back