• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sabotage on the ATL ramp?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was the bug wash for not being able to see out the window well enough or some other safety reason?

Uhhhhh, NO!

I always get them washed for appearance! There is no excuse for having dirty bugs on your windshield!! You clean them suckers up and make them shine!

-A clean bug is a Happy Bug!

P.S.-This is clearly NOT sabotage-if it were, we would have found the remnants of a "fat spliff" stuck in them probes!!

Last edited:
most ATL rampers (99.9999) are black. and I agree w the previous poster....they mostly likely came from jail. who says stereotypes are not true??!

Who said there was anything wrong with being in the can?

Free room...

Free meals...

Free workouts...

Free cable....

...there's a reason we have recidivists in our society - especially around the winter time. Folks purposely get arrested to stay warm during the cold winter months.

It's not necessarily a mistake. I've been weight restricted a few times and told the ramper we couldn't take any more bags. Then I've seen the cargo door light come on and off, I've asked him if they put more bags on and they've said no. I've counted the bags after and guess what? There was more then what they said. It's happened several times

Who said there was anything wrong with being in the can?

Free room...

Free meals...

Free workouts...

Free cable....

...there's a reason we have recidivists in our society - especially around the winter time. Folks purposely get arrested to stay warm during the cold winter months.

Yeah-

Speak for yourself..... I prefer a penetration-free cornhole over warmth...

-But hey-to each, his own!

Ha! O.K.- so here's what REALLY happened. The ramp guy got upset at having to do the bug wash, and threw a hissy fit. Following the $hit hemorage, he pushed the ladder up to the airplane, and got the yellow foam padding from the ladder all over the FO's pitot tube.

When the ladder hit the pitot tube, they also got a "Stall Fail"- probably got the AOA vane as well.......The crew didn't get out to check it, because the message just went away. On climb out, the crew called MX Control describing what happened, the caution message on the ground, and that they complied with the QRH procedure. MX asked if anyone went out to check the outside of the airplane after the "Stall Fail" message, with a window guy close to the probes, etc. Over the radio where everyone could hear it, the crew replied "no"...... after which you could almost hear the hand hit the forehead on 131.15 from the MTC guy working MX Control........

It wasn't sabotage.........just a cluster ####, that I'm sure neither side would like to repeat. Nobody's going to jail, because you can't fix stupid........

Also, a rubber glove would have been way too obvious- especially on the takeoff roll with the "80 Knots" call......

Everybody can ease up on the sabotage, white man's long arm of oppression stuff, and FBI investigations.....Besides, Palmer's busy......

Latest resources

Back