• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sabotage on the ATL ramp?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The FBI isnt going to give 2 ********************s; if its not terrorism, or full scale political corruption, they dont care.

Ask EGF how well their issue with the TSA Inspector at ORD went a year or so ago - he tried to scale to the top of an EMB using the tubes and probes as handholds to see if he could break into an airplane.

That idiot was probably promoted...

I do believe, however, that the ramp area is under CCTV surveillance up in the ATL Ramp Tower

Why are you assuming the most African American men were in jail at one point in their lives? You are obviously a racist and biggot.

The original quote never said a word about the perps being black or African American as you pointed out. Geez, look in the mirror when using the word racist dude!!
Regardless of the skin color of these pricks, they should be brought up on federal charges and put away for awhile. At least they would not have to work in the Hotlanta heat for some time.

thats happened before.. the foam on the stands touches the pitot static tubes and then melts and is drawn into and blocks the static portion of the system..

I believe that they are partially heated on the ground regardless of sw position..

while its a pain the arse might be worth a quick look after the bug wash.. especially on those low days.

Might be a good idea to do another walk around after someone has been in the vicinity of the pitot probes with a ladder. It is the responsibility of the flight crew, not the ramp crew.

I'm just sayin...

Might be a good idea to do another walk around after someone has been in the vicinity of the pitot probes with a ladder. It is the responsibility of the flight crew, not the ramp crew.

I'm just sayin...
So, I guess you complete another walkaround after pushing back and they unhook the tug from the A/C......I'm just sayin'.......

We just write up in the logbook that the windshield needs cleaned. Maintenance personnel then clean the windshield and sign off the logbook. No doubt exists here about the quality of personnel cleaning our windshields.

We just write up in the logbook that the windshield needs cleaned. Maintenance personnel then clean the windshield and sign off the logbook. No doubt exists here about the quality of personnel cleaning our windshields.

Clueless....

And windows need to be washed. Not windows need washed.
What schoold district gave you a diploma? I want to make sure I don't send my kids there!

I don't believe this is the first time happening. Seems to me I've heard this story somewhere before...

Latest resources

Back