Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PilotSkyBlue

pilot
Im a first officer with Colgan Airlines who is trying to find a Saab 340/B Flight Manual to supplement my companies' CFM. I have looked all over the internet and haven't been able to find anything. I was thinking of purchasing a Flight Safety Manual or something along that lines.
Any pilots out there have any good recomendations??

You promise not to fly it into a building?

http://www.stopoverstore.com/product/dsp_detail.cfm/nid/0/pid/498

AvSoft Pro Edition Saab 340 Systems Review

Easy to use with hundreds of questions divided into subject area. Also, add your own subject areas and questions, make your own flash cards, modify existing questions, print notes and practice tests, keep notes, mnemonic aids, and emplanations of each question.

System requirements: Win95 or Win98, 386 processor, 4MB of RAM, 1.5MB of hard drive space, CDROM/DVD drive, 256 VGA monitor. PC Only.

I was just about to put one on eBay! FlightSafety Saab 340 "Buisness Express Airlines", fills a 4" binder. Let me know if your interested and we will work a deal.

edit: I just pulled this manual out and I found a poster of the instrument panel, center console, annunciator panels, overhead panel and circuit breaker panels. It's dated June 1988 in the lower left corner. Also included is a "Simulator Training Prep Guide" 13 pages of profiles, procedures, callouts, speeds, memory items ect. I also found about 40 pages of class notes in the rear of the binder. The latest revision in the manual is May 1992. The text pages appear to be photo copies but the pages with illustrations are on a heavy weight paper and in color, these are the systems, instruments and avionics.

Last edited:
Some dude is selling some Saab stuff on eBay.

Latest resources

Back