S**** Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
blzr said:
this is the best thread ever. shows what all you guys did in highschool and college. maybe ya should'a gotten laid a little more.

Dude, this movie was the ULTIMATE leg-spreader (especially if you owned a green flight suit). I went to go see it for the first time with a hot little polynesian girl. I know what I did that night, That other dude was probably "going solo". That movie was probably single-handedly responsible for more wool being pulled down by guys in dorky green suits than any other single entity in the history of Naval Aviation debauchery. Sure did more for them than "Iron Eagle" did for any Air Force dork.

"plane #2 does a split S", "what were you thinking", "If you think up there your dead", "well that's a big gamble with a 30 million dollar airplane"

Best of luck to both pilot groups. Don't let the mud slinging get out of control. Having lived through the proposed UAL-U merger/buyout things can get rather ugly. Take the high road, we're all along for the ride.

Iceman

it opened for me. Now that was funny.

supsup

"I think she's lost that lovin feelin....

Oh! I hate when she does that...
you never hold my hand when I'm close to you...

Ok everybody, SHE'S LOST THAT LOVIN FEEL'IN, DADADA
SHE'S LOST THAT LUVINNN FEELLINNN.......

SHE'S LOST THAT LUVUNNNNN FEEELLLLLINNNNN, NA NAN NAN, dad da da dum dum dum dummm

Latest resources

Back