• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ryanair unveils new 2012 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have to say that one airline that I never get mad getting stuck behind in Immigration is Singapore Airlines, the gals always look great on the dress they use as uniforms, just lovely

Hmmmm, I wonder if they say the same thing about you! Care to tell us how good looking you are? Calling your co-workers "beasts" is pretty classless and *************************-ish, UNLESS you are man enough to say it to their faces. Yeah, I thought so...

With 429 posts to your credit, I thought you'd kinda get what FlightInfo.com is all about... Loosen up, bud.

So you're interested in how I look? Here I am a few years ago in my college days, riding around with my lady (now current KLM FA). Enjoy, Nerd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR-D9oSMLBw

Last edited:
With 429 posts to your credit, I thought you'd kinda get what FlightInfo.com is all about... Loosen up, bud

She's not a bud, a "chick" or "lady" I think is the appropriate answer:D On the otherhand, some of those Express FA's need to get it together. Burger King and Taco Bell are killing the obvious perks of having a crew.

Hmmmm, I wonder if they say the same thing about you! Care to tell us how good looking you are? Calling your co-workers "beasts" is pretty classless and *************************-ish, UNLESS you are man enough to say it to their faces. Yeah, I thought so...

I compliment the cabin crew at my airline and you bag on me....this guy disses his cabin crew and you bag on him.

Typical woman pilot....whether your standing normally or doing a handstand, you are always frowning.

I have to tell you, varmint, you really are a classless pos. It doesn't matter if you agree with her or not, every lady deserves to be treated as such.

And if you try it you might actually end up with some female companionship instead of visiting Rosie every night. It must suck to have a solo sex life....

Last edited:
I have to tell you, varmint, you really are a classless pos. It doesn't matter if you agree with her or not, every lady deserves to be treated as such.

And if you try it you might actually end up with some female companionship instead of visiting Rosie every night. It must suck to have a solo sex life....

Thanks Dad. Equal rights dude...I don't treat ladies any different from guys especially in this industry...they already get special treatment in the hiring mins. so GFY.

Thanks Dad. Equal rights dude...I don't treat ladies any different from guys especially in this industry...they already get special treatment in the hiring mins. so GFY.

+1 Don't like the posts, find another forum.

+2 Don't be such a sourPuss.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back