• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RyanAir in Europe Announces big Boeing Order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good, Boeing gets a large sale. That brings the total to Airbus 15, Boeing 1. ANy large North American orders lately?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hi!

I talked to some guys from GB. They say they can fly to Ireland and the Continent for as little as $25 round trip.

I previously read an article about Ryanair and they said eventually they will give away their in-advance tourist-class seats. They will make money on them by selling services such as in-flight meals and video.

I don't think I have any chance of making over $200K in the airline industry, which is OK. I'm making decent money now, and I will have the chance to make more if I wish.

I was thinking, in years past, that maybe $300K was possible, and would be nice, but I knew that more money wouldn't make me happy.

This is earth, and you have disappointment and disaster to temper your moments of happiness and grace.

Cliff
YIP

Ryan Air

I flew on Ryan Air at Christmas between DUB AND LTN and the cost was $75 but the tax was $80, thEY had video available for $8 and pay for your food and any drinks including water, there fleet is all 737"s (modeled on LUV)

And we are getting them with winglets. Plus our current fleet will be retrofitted with them. We are getting new aircrafts almost every week. Every eligible F/O will get a shot at upgrading this year. It's a good place to be right now.

Latest resources

Back