Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumors of Major Changes/Restructure at VA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I talk to customers now and then that "tried" VA. The most common gripe was the TVs being out often, and that it wasn't Jetblue...which is why they were back on JB telling me about it.

JB is the BEST airline i've ever ridden on. My father in law died suddenly last week, and we had to rush to Boston, the service and the experience were great.

JB is the BEST airline i've ever ridden on. My father in law died suddenly last week, and we had to rush to Boston, the service and the experience were great.

Sorry for your loss...

But glad to hear our crewmembers took good care of you.:beer:

I for one am not against VA at all. What I am against is Branson and Don Carty. I think Carty did a bad job at running AA. I think he will destroy VA. My opinion only. Time will tell. As for Branson, I just think he is all show and could care less about the people that work for him..(unless they look hot in a mini skirt). Look at his comments about AA and BA. He is the loudest voice against it and yet he says VA is good for competition in the US. Hope he is learning he might be wrong. Would not be the first time. I just thought VA might be different and so far they are just like the others. Plus, I am peeved they hide their loses and do not share them as required by DOT. We all know they are bleeding but come on boys.....share with the world how you are doing like the rest of the players in this game. When you google news on AA, UA, DL, etc...you see how dismal and grim the reality it is in the industry by cuts, losses and layoffs; when you google news VA you see the new TV's, how to order a coke, and that they are the official gay pride airline. I am amazed that the only news ever at VA is always rosey. So, they are trying to defer and deflect the real fact they are doing worse than we can imagine.

Holy Crap I thought Jetblue was the official airline of everything " gay " in this world!!! See VA is ruining everything !!!!

Why do you have such a hard-on for VA guys? One dude blogs about having a bad day and its the end of the airline as we know it. WTF??? You guys are sad, sad people who wish ill-will upon others. Hopefully your airline or fractional stays above water...you know what they say.

Dont worried about him!!!

...awsome avatar!!!

Why do you have such a hard-on for VA guys? One dude blogs about having a bad day and its the end of the airline as we know it. WTF??? You guys are sad, sad people who wish ill-will upon others. Hopefully your airline or fractional stays above water...you know what they say.

Your profile says your current position is "in bed with two hot chicks". Wow. All class. Get to bed now. Your last year of high school starts this week.

....just not worth it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back