Rumor: RAH wins Frontier RFP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASH

Rumor is that we have sealed the deal. We'll see. Anyone know when Frontier was supposed to announce the "winner"?

I didn't know they had even finished sending out the RFPs. If you 'sealed the deal' that fast, I'd be impressed.

doubt it would be this fast - and in the end lets all hope it get awarded to the FONTIER pilots and their list. NO more contracting.

If its going to happen its probably going to happen any day because Horizon is sending 2 airplanes back to Portland begining in January. That would leave Frontier with 7 crjs in a few months from now- just my 2 cents.

Rumor is that we have sealed the deal. We'll see. Anyone know when Frontier was supposed to announce the "winner"?

I call BS. You have the inside info but you dont know when the announcement is? I call you a flamer, and I mean that in a couple different ways!!

:rolleyes:

doubt it would be this fast - and in the end lets all hope it get awarded to the FONTIER pilots and their list. NO more contracting.

Thats how it should be. Brand Seniority, 1 List would stop all this crap.

Thats how it should be. Brand Seniority, 1 List would stop all this crap.

WHICH IS IT JUNIOR GEAR SWINGER? "BRAND SCAM" OR 1 LIST? I KNOW ITS EASY FOR YOU TO PARROTT ARGUMENTS OTHERS HAVE MADE. IT'S CALLED PLAGERISM. ONE DAY YOU WILL QUIT TOSSING OUT MAKRKETING SLOGANS

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back