• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor has it CJC management will be gunning for ALPA guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats my point they built a commuter airline that went to small towns that majors would not serve( Maine , West Virginia and others). They were helping out the majors with feed while other regionals were getting these little jets up to 70 seats are taking flying from majors and being held up financially at the same time. We have all seen how good regionals with RJS do on there own.

Im not saying they should get a award. I am just saying if I was to start a commuter with you or Colgan it would be Colgan.

Holy sheet! You must be sucking the coolaid right from the cock.

Colgan is good for the Logbook and pretty much a disaster in every other way. The Colgans were not trained professionally to do their jobs and have NO respect for aviation professionalism. If they did they would treat pilots with a little more respect, would attend safety symposiums like the "best pracitices" one put on by bombardier for Dash 8's, and would heed the critical information put out in SAFO's.

It was clearly demonstrated in the public hearing that the current management has the one two punch of Arrogance and Ignorance. it shows up over and over again in their patronizing reward programs, demeaning memos and condescending tone when talking to crews. It shows up in an even more important way when they make bad policies that cleary show that they did not include a single line pilot in formulating them.

We need professionals that at the very least respect the industry and don't think that they know everything and are somehow superior because their last name is Colgan.

Colgan is good for the Logbook and pretty much a disaster in every other way. The Colgans were not trained professionally to do their jobs and have NO respect for aviation professionalism. If they did they would treat pilots with a little more respect, would attend safety symposiums like the "best pracitices" one put on by bombardier for Dash 8's, and would heed the critical information put out in SAFO's.

It was clearly demonstrated in the public hearing that the current management has the one two punch of Arrogance and Ignorance. it shows up over and over again in their patronizing reward programs, demeaning memos and condescending tone when talking to crews. It shows up in an even more important way when they make bad policies that cleary show that they did not include a single line pilot in formulating them.

We need professionals that at the very least respect the industry and don't think that they know everything and are somehow superior because their last name is Colgan.

Honestly I really dont care about Colgan Air or the Colgans. I didnt know that Dean, Darrell, Jeb, and Harry Mitchell were actually Colgan family members noway too skinny .

Also can you help me find out were airline management get trained professionally so I can have the company I work now send the people running my current company.

...What he said! Time to clean house.

Latest resources

Back