• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor Alert! - Delta/NWA SLI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geez, look at all you jackals hanging out here waiting :) I bet the second any of get anything it will be round the world 3x and on every both ALPA WB's and every AvWeb in a NYC nanosecond

If there are F, under the DAL contract you keep occuring longevity while you are out correct? also is a F pilot still eligble for the equity payout that is on its way

If there are F, under the DAL contract you keep occuring longevity while you are out correct? also is a F pilot still eligble for the equity payout that is on its way

You keep occuring longevity while on furlough. The equity has already been decided. You can go to the ALPA website to see how many shares you are entitled to. What is not decided is whether we are going to actually get our shares or receive money for our shares. If you happened to be furloughed tomorrow, these shares would not be affected.

Yep, it looks like some of our DCI brethren are prepping for furlough. I have some buddies at my former employer telling me it looks like there might be a furlough at ASA.

It is possible here too. It is just not a forgone conclusion.

Latest resources

Back