• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor: 45 More CRJ-900s for Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The truth is they are getting E175s to fly for Delta. 15 of them to be based in Los Angeles.

Nice try but the 76-seat capacity for Delta is completely full. No more allowed unless mainline gives up more scope.

i think repubic sucks..does anyone agree?

Nonono, you all have it wrong... RAH is closing up shop at Frontier, selling the Airbus fleet to themselves to fly for DAL with their own pilots (since as someone else mentioned, DAL is handling out scope like pancakes at a fly-in breakfast)... plus they were having a drool problem in the E145 cockpits from when they acquired Frontier in the first place (messes with the avionics you know...)

Bombardier, out of the kindness of their own heart of course, is GIVING 45 CRJ900s to Mesa (so the FOs can wear their stripes backwards). Mesa is going to start their own 121 flying to/from CLT and DCA mostly to Philly and a few direct to PHX.

Since SkyWest has enough cash to buy the world, they're picking up a fleet of 737s to fly for UAL. (this was the plan all along and UAL getting rid of their 73s was the first step)

And oh yeah... ASA is going to start flying in Vietnam, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... oh wait...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You guys all need put down the crack pipe and detox.

HMMM, considering recently before this chapter 11 deal with Mesa, JO wanted SkyW to buy CRJ700's and lease them to mesa because they didn't have the credit to do it; I find this highly unlikely.

BTW I'm sure everyone knows what SkyW told JO to do with that offer.

Latest resources

Back