Rts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rajflyboy

Make no mistake about it. The reason that people have jobs at NJA, The Former NJI and EJM is because Mr. Santulli took on the risk to try something new and start the fractional business. He is the hero behind this business.

To RTS: Thanks a bunch and Merry Christmas wherever you are!

Hence the new avatar!!!

Don't care what went on pre-05...He treated myself and many very very well

and many of us in the rear seats would never have switched over to private aviation. Fractional made it safer, easier to understand, easier to fly privately ... this introduced many of us to private aviation who may not have taken the leap to regular charter outfits.

In addition, the owners were treated very well as well.

WRONG

The reason NJA is what it is is soley because of the pilots who were on property and involved in the pre-2005 "Fight".

WRONG

The reason NJA is what it is is soley because of the pilots who were on property and involved in the pre-2005 "Fight".

That can be interpreted two TOTALLY different ways....

Make no mistake about it. The reason that people have jobs at NJA, The Former NJI and EJM is because Mr. Santulli took on the risk to try something new and start the fractional business. He is the hero behind this business.

FINALLY a positive thread about something...I rarely come this site cause I'm tired of reading all the bit***ng and whining.

The only thing about RTS is that I think he over-hired. I feel bad that 495 pilots had to loose their jobs...

other than that, I think he did a good job, he treated his pilot-group better than the average airline CEO.

+1

When RTS was in charge, the pilots and all other employess always referred to him as Mr. Santulli. It was a sign of respect. Sadly missed.

When RTS was in charge, the pilots and all other employess always referred to him as Mr. Santulli. It was a sign of respect.

and by what title did you call his successor?

Latest resources

Back