• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and he would probably inject something personal from the 1, 2 or 3 times he met you at an owner's event so it didn't seem like a robo-call. But it won't happen. He has moved on to his next ventures.

I agree. Still hoping theres a chance that he'll want to get his baby back though...

I agree. Still hoping theres a chance that he'll want to get his baby back though...

He does. But it won't be called Netjets. It will probably be called Milestone Management and the groundwork is already being laid. One thing I can guarantee you: it won't be a union shop.

One thing I can guarantee you: it won't be a union shop.

That's what he told you about NJI, too.

A company gets the union it deserves. If he treat (and pays) his people right, it probably won't unionize. Pay them $27000 a year to start, on the other hand...

EJA was already a union shop when he bought it.

EJA was already a union shop when he bought it.

It doesn't matter what the CEO of a company wants. If the employees feel they are not being treated fairly, they have the legal right to seek representation. If they feel they are being treated fairly, then they may not exercise that right. It's all up to management on what happens.

It doesn't matter what the CEO of a company wants. If the employees feel they are not being treated fairly, they have the legal right to seek representation. If they feel they are being treated fairly, then they may not exercise that right. It's all up to management on what happens.

Speaking for NJI, it's too bad it doesn't work the other way around. :)

My guess is that an alien flying in from a another planet would read this thread and say...don't you guys have women? Why the man crush?

He is OK and a smart promoter.

He would find all of this gushing embarrassing and wonder if he hired anybody with a set.

My guess is that an alien flying in from a another planet would read this thread and say...don't you guys have women? Why the man crush?

He is OK and a smart promoter.

He would find all of this gushing embarrassing and wonder if he hired anybody with a set.

Nonsense

A real man has feelings, emotion and passion.

Latest resources

Back