• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
just a few weeks back I heard the Netjets brand on a local radio station. DJ said that he was surprised that Alec Baldwin wasn't flying on "Netjets"

My immediate thought was >> RTS really did create not only a company but a Brand with Netjets
Yep, even if it ain't us they often call it "a Netjet" Kinda like the people who think all private jets are Lears

It would certainly be interesting if Santulli bought NJA from Berkshire. I like that idea.
I think we all do. NJA would likely be in a better place to grow.

While RTS was always referred to as Mr. Santulli, it was out of respect of the man who created the fractional business, The current leaderchild has never been afforded the title of Mr., I wonder why?

Respect is earned, it isn't thrust down our throats or scared into us.

I just hope that the leaderchild gets that concept someday, before this place is all but a sad memory.

Last edited:
I hope he's gone long before that is the case.

You and I both, for our families sake.

Have a great holiday, amigo.

When RTS was in charge, the pilots and all other employess always referred to him as Mr. Santulli. It was a sign of respect.

and by what title did you call his successor?

If you are looking for a serious answer, it is Hansell. Not Mr. Hansell, just Hansell. I have never heard a pilot refer to him otherwise. And yes, it was always Mr. Santulli.

Latest resources

Back