• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Royal Air Freight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't claim to know much about Royal Air but while doing some research last week I came across this information. I don't know what came out of it though.

At any rate, that's not a good thing if you are afraid of planes that aren't in 100% working condition 100% of the time.

well sorry if i ruffled any feathers. But I am just trying to say that because people choose to fly freight and maybe use that as a stepping stone, then thats our choice. What I didn't care for, was the remark about keeping a clean record is all. Im sure you had your dealings and maybe they werent as positive as other, but that's the way things go. I am sure your CRJ is 100%, 100% of the time.

My record IS clean - that is why I got out of flying freight in the first place. Too many cowboys with checkered histories. Like I said, they are good places to get your feet wet then move on.

Im sure your record is spotless, as is mine. I happened to fly for a very reputable freight company at PTK and it wasnt Royal Air. Im sure you could figure out which one if you are familiar with the outfits up there and nor were we cowboys. I too plan on moving on to bigger, better things.

Latest resources

Back