• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rock fight for FedEx?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
active herk you are so right...the ignore feature is so nice. kind of like flushing a big, steamy, sewer pickle down the toilet.

just not quite as satisfying.

fox_loser...did you get beat up a lot when you were a kid?

(the great thing is i won't see his reply with ignore on)

I'm not a mean person and I have been cordial to nonmembers in the past since we are all human and have faults and traits that others might consider non-desirable. However, if FH is an adequate representation of our group of NMs, I think I might just drop the cordiality in favor of just ignoring their very existence. I don't agree with everything ALPA has done over the years but I do believe we have a good pilot group, negotiators, and MEC leadership at FDX. I just can't see how someone can retain self respect living off the fortunes of others without contributing. To each his own I guess.

FedEx said:
Rez O. No desrespect to you, but what if the Union would have told you, good luck on getting your job back, come talk to us later when you become a member. I am tired of my hard earned $ helping out someone who choose not to belong to the Ass... Lets do what the NEA does and tell the pilot "good luck, let us know how everything works out".

My understanding of why FPA supported Capt Frake was so it wouldn't set a precedence for pilot pushing for a mjority of the FedEx pilots, who happen to have integrity and be dues paying members of the FedEx union

SWPA Pilot said:
FH were you beat up a lot as a child. If not, you should have been.

You guys are amusing.:) Hard tough union members, can't even make a simple rebuttal. The best you can do are names, idle threats. Pathetic children.:(

Did you hear that? Is someone talking? I thought I heard something but I must be mistaken.

foxhunter

19,400 hours, WOW, and still not a team player........Enjoy your retirement, thanks to ALPA you freeloader.

Not name calling because it's the truth.

Back from a trip and back on this thread...
I hav said this at fox hunter, no personal attacks, no name calling, no childish behavior
just ignore the dude. Let him stew and/or think that he has all the answers..
remember...IGNORE
Los1

FoxHunter said:
You guys are amusing.:) Hard tough union members, can't even make a simple rebuttal. The best you can do are names, idle threats. Pathetic children.:(

FoxHunter,

I think the name calling comes with the frustration the union members (myself included) have with the non-union members. For the most part, we all understand if you have some deep seeded reason for not wanting to be a member. However, the "vibe" I get from many non-union members is that since it is a choice to be a member or not, they simply choose not to be a member for financial reasons. The non-union members reap the rewards, but don't put up their part of the ante. This shortcoming is made up by the rest of us union members and are thus paying your way, much like buying you dinner and watching you eat it without even hearing a thanks.

If you have a serious reason for not being a member, fine. Put yourself in for dues check off and thus stop relying on your fellow pilot to cover for you. If you don't respect the union, I hope at least you respect your fellow crewmembers.

Goose17

Interesting topic. Just out of curiousity, how much are member dues? I can't imagine that it is a ton of money, considering what you guys make.

P.S. - Can I have a job?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back