RL is justified in STEALING from other pilots and the passengers>

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GlorifiedCabbie

Once again a RL crew STOLE food from us. Fanatical attention to detail? I don't see it. RL is all about themselves at the expense of other pilots and our passengers. Flashback to one of the "investigatory hearings" where Hellen Keller-Meyer blamed a crew for delaying a flight due to missing catering. Why not follow the trail back to the RL crew that STOLE the catering? Must be a political answer. Hellen Keller-Meyer got so frustrated at the crew that was the victim, he lashed out and told them that "He would find another way to fire them!". Hellen Keller-Meyer was asked to leave the room because of his unwarranted(but truthful) outburst. On the way out he "tripped " over a chair. Flex is only Options with the furniture rearranged. Wake up Flex pilots!

So what you are saying is that the rl crew intentionality knew that they got the wrong food and still took it?

So what you are saying is that the rl crew intentionality knew that they got the wrong food and still took it?

Are you shocked? How is a stealing a tuna sandwich somehow more shocking than stealing a seat?

********************ing Flexjet... Always getting pissed at the wrong thing.

Here's a life lesson for you: If someone is willing to steal anything, then they are a thief. And a thief has no moral compass to keep them from blurring the lines about what they are "justified" in having despite the clear morality of the issue.

Blatant THEFT. They went to the fridge and helped themselves. The girl at the FBO questioned what they were doing, and he said "just getting their catering." The CSR then questioned the food they were taking because there were other Flex trips that day. The Challenger was leaving empty, but they took catering intended for 7. In the WOG, there is a link to catering. I sent an email but got no response. No real surprise.

And the second incident was when, at 0800, they took bfast and lunch from us. RL is certainly the cream of the crop.

Their just trying to get the Bonus if they ordered their own it would cost money. Can't blame them for that.

So if it is well documented and verified, that whole catering charge should be charged against that airframe.

We had to get a cab because there was no hotel shuttle the other morning anf a legacy 450 crew jumped in with us.. after listening to this idiot bithch about flying so much and how he doesnt like how he feels the options pilots dont like him because he does the same job we do, this idiot refused to pay half the cab because he said it would be too confusing to expense and I should expense it because I requested it. Thiss assclown is paid 70K more than me and was hired 8 years after me and is junior to options guys that are furloughed

******************** red lable and out of sniority upgrades and side deals

I was nice enough to offer a ride in our cab( a van) to a RL crew but one of the pilots refused. I asked the other pilot what was up with that guy and he told me he was sure I knew why.

I think the problem with this company is that there is no longer teamwork. It is a byproduct of managements desire to pit pilot against pilot with this divisive RL scheme. Now you have crews stealing meals that should rightfully go to another crew and passengers. It's not just international RL that is the problem. On the VUH someone called out PD because he is also in the same group of people that feel entitled to take what they want and stole another crews food. Either it is a seat they don't deserve, or a crew meal, they just feel they can take what they want from the other crewmembers because they feel special. This will end up affecting the passengers when the lack of teamwork causes delays because a crew needs to leave the airport to track down food that was stolen by the entitled, or passengers will not be getting the catering they expect, deserve and even paid for.

All I can say is that I am disgusted by the what this company is becoming, and it is only a matter of time until the passengers see it and choose other more professional options. It is just a shame, because this company had a chance to be truly great. I can only hope somebody in management recognizes the metrics of a floundering ship and does the right thing to fix it.

I don't think anyone in management even has that on their radar.

Latest resources

Back