• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RJDC letter to ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately, there could up to 100 or more CRJ-50s parked if we venture into court, and it would take a long time to replace them with brand new CR7s. Kooksy and Ford don't realize that we at mainline have lost a lot of equipment too, like 727s, MD11s, L1011s, and coming up here probably 732s, 733s, and 762s. We would be getting rid of them because they are fuel hungry and don't provide enough revenue, kinda like the CR2s. (also the 732s and 762s are MX hogs)

I agree with Michael707 when he says Comair won't be getting any new airplanes, since we cannot afford it. Any new growth would come from SkyWest, CHQ, or Mesa(the new possible owner of Comair). Also, any new GE CR2s will likely be staying around, but any other ones leased from elsewhere could be gone. Ford and Kooksy worry about possible furloughs, but have already forgotten about our 509 guys still out. Typical. "When Mama sick, everyone get sick...."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
StaySeated said:
what is 80% of zero?

You really think Delta will go to zero? You think Georgia will allow that? No way. Maybe a merger.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
nah, I was referring to what is now considered "dci". DAL will be around I just believe that the feed will be called something else and be flown by someone other the current names. Who knows.

Latest resources

Back